about player’s place
Player’s Place is the #1 place in Charleston to play billiards with a location in West Ashley and North Charleston. They have a full service kitchen and bar, over 17 TV’s across the walls and a small arcade of games. They host APA league play and e-sports tournaments. Sure, you could watch the game at home, but wouldn’t you rather hang out with your friends and play some pool during the commercials, all while drinking ice cold brews?
Come to Player’s Place West, located at 1401 Sam Rittenberg in West Ashley, to play some competitive pool, grab food and drink, watch the games…all while supporting the Ronald McDonald House!
Player's Place Billiards
• 5 and under (8 ball) race to handicap. Short rack in losers.
• 6’s and above may play in Top Gun Bracket with Top Gun format. It will be a race to 7 in winners and a race to 5 in losers.
• Both brackets payout $1000
(1st: $500 | 2nd: $350 | 3rd: $150)
• WHEN: Open to ALL on December 9th & 10th
• WHERE: Player’s Place located at 1401 Sam Rittenberg
• Sign in at 12:00pm | Start @ 1:00pm
• $20 Entry Fee to benefit the Ronald McDonald House
for players who aren’t rated:
Come by Player’s Place on Friday, December 8th during Bobby Hartin’s Fan Talk Live Remote from 3pm-6pm to get APA Rated.
* Unrated players will be placed in bracket as a 5 to start.
Registrations are now closed.